Tuesday, September 8, 2009

we're SOULMATES :D

pepe and i were together for more than six months now and all i could say is, i have never enjoyed my life before until i met this guy.. which i believed in my heart is my soulmate...i just knew that he's my soulmate...

not when we can't run out of things to say with each other but when we can have the best conversation without speaking a word...

not when our worlds revolve around one another..but when our worlds can turn without each other...

not when i find myself choosing him over my barkada..but when he can be both my bestfriend and my boyfriend..

not when we finish each other's sentences..but when i choose to listen to each word he says..

not when i see him in my dreams...but when we help fulfill each other's dream...

not when we complete each other.. but when we complement each other completeness...

not when i hate the thought of being away from him..but when i love the thought of being with him...

not when he makes me feel better about myself but when he makes me a better person...

not when he's the perfect person but when he's the perfect person for me...

and not when i can't live without him but when i choose to be with him.. :D


LOL...oo na... cheesy na kung cheesy...wala kayo magagawa kung inlab ako! ahahah.. :P

3 comments:

  1. as i read your post, i can't help but smile and kiligin... i knew you and pepe are meant to be and i hope forever na 'to! :D matagal ding hinintay ni luko ang isang katulad mo...(naks) ;)

    i super agree! soulmate talaga kayo! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. we're making an effort to make this last.:D and i do hope also na sana forever na nga to.. hehe..matagal ko din ciang hinintay...LOL.. (antagal nga nia eh..bkit kasi ngaun lang?hehe..)

    i hope you like my blogs...and please do keep tracking on it..i'll be updating it once in a while. :)

    your happy world? nagutom ako sa mga post mo..haha.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really like your blog...in fact i shared one of your posts to a friend... ayun, ilagay ba naman yung url mo sa status nya sa facebook... pinabasa ko yung "starting over" na feeling ko bagay sa kanya since broken-hearted sya..hahahaha! sobra yatang natuwa... :D

    ReplyDelete