Tuesday, September 8, 2009

an old poem i made from my old journal.. :D


it was late in the morning and i still can't get myself loosen up today... what the heck?!! the rain is pouring hard outside and i'm alone in this empty house, then my boyfriend's is quite busy with something, he can't even give me a beep on my mobile...i'm so stucked up here..got nothing to do.. got tired of browsing the net, and answering surveys from facebook...

so i was checkin' on this old desk beside the computer and saw this crumpled paper -- which i believed i cut it out from my old journal during my high school days. (i used to own a diary or a journal before and i would usually write something there like poems that i made or just simply jotting down my thoughts about something.) LOL, yeah, call me "hopeless romantic" or too being cheesy doing these, but yeah, it's just me..haha.. :P

so i start skimming on this piece of paper that i found and i really can't help but smile and have this thought to myself and realize how mushy i am (maybe until now!LOL! haha)... it was a love poem...which i can't remember whom i dedicate this one before...and this poem is a about a girl who's falling in love with a guy who is falling for the other girl..and the poem goes like this...


i can't have your heart

staring at you seems a thing i'll never get tired of
me in your arms is what my heart desires
sometimes i wish that you don't exist at all
coz you don't notice me, which in my heart creates a deep hole
and nothing will erase the bitterness and pain
except for your love that i must gain
when i look deep in your eyes, im in a trance
but then again, i don't stand a chance
coz in your eyes, i see the intensity of your love
for this girl whom you've always wanted to have
i guess i better go and forget you
coz when you smiled at her that when i knew
that deep inside, forever i'll be hurt
coz i can never ever, not even for a second,
have your heart.

2 comments:

  1. wow! bigla kong naalala yung tula ko sa high school crush ko! shocks! hahahahaha! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah.. :D yeah.. high school days..:)

    ReplyDelete