Wednesday, September 9, 2009

my PEPE..:D



It’s not been long enough since when I have known this guy.. merely a year now.. out of which from last 7 months both of us have been pretty close to each other(real close..hehe.)..

I am here just to introduce you to my “PARE”.. who and what actually he is.. I don’t know how far do I “really know” him.. but whatever I know about him is all here..!!:)

“PEPE”… more of a “mama’s boy”.. as generally boys are..!! He’s studying again,to complete a four-year course in BS-IT.

One of those guys who are pretty headstrong (that’s what he believes)..!! So much of jovial kind who speaks utter rubbish through out the day.. You would rarely find him talking sensible enough. Wherever he is, he spreads laughter all around.

People think he is pretty notorious.. always making fun of me (argh!).. but he has that innocence of a kid along with his naughty attitude.

He is indeed quite helpful.. quite caring and believes in leading a disciplined life (but only when on job). but when he is alone with me, he is pretty indisciplined than anyone else in this world. haha.:)

He’s my "pare","my love", "slave","my blaster","my saviour" and sooooooo many moreee nicks.

He’s the reason of my smile. Whenever I see him or whenever my phone beeps and rings (with his number on the display), my heart starts beating at a higher pace and I start feeling so nervous. I haven’t still been able to configure out “why”…??!!

I always dreamt of a “boy” in my life who would possess the following characteristics -

  • funny,one with a real sense of humor
  • One with a superb english accent(haha! i like it when he's talking to me in his "call-center agent" voice tone..)
  • Quite focused in everything he does(but he lose his focus whenever i look straight to his eyes and....hahaha!SECRET!)
  • Decisive (unlike me)

I have found all these qualities in him.

I never gave much priority to looks ever.. but then by God’s grace, this “beast of mine” is pretty good-looking as well (I havn’t ever told him that my heart skips a beat whenever I see his snap on my phone).----(another papuri for you, my dear pepe...magpakain ka naman,,):)

In a nutshell, He’s a rare cut diamond with a billion sides to his personality…!!

2 comments:

  1. haa..so sweet!

    btw, welcome to the blogosphere! all the best!

    visit my blog too @ http://momentsinentropy.blogspot.com or tiny.cc/6irard, and help me click my ads too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah yeah..i'll keep on track on that.. :)

    thanks for the comment...:D
    follow me...ill follow you too..:D

    ReplyDelete